Friday, March 23, 2007

Garners impresses President


TV 3' Political Editor and my favourite, Duncan Garner, has had his suit complimented by President Bush. While trying to get Bush to answer a question, Bush deflected this by commenting on Garner's snappy dress sense.
It appears that Garner's suit was so memorable to the President that he instructed the American Press to take a page out of Garner's book and start to dress sensibly... maybe something the President himself could do - seriously those boots with his suit did not go.
For those interested Duncan Garner's Suit was purchased from FARRYS on Lambton Quay, the suit is made by Cambridge (an Akl company), with the fabric imported from Italy and the wool is either NZ or Australian.

7 comments:

Little Red Riding Hood said...

mmmm and apparently Clark and Rice are very very very good friends.

Just my opinion said...

But they would never ever agree on any politically. :)

Or did you mean that Helen found her cute? ;)

Cactus Kate said...

God Wellygirl.

I had the hots for Duncan like about TEN years ago.

He's so like...90's

fatfa said...

I did not have any idea who he was in the 90s, remembering I was not thirteen until end of 1999

fatfa said...

I did not have any idea who he was in the 90s, remembering I was not thirteen until end of 1999

Cactus Kate said...

Oh stop showing off Wellygirl!

Garner's been around longer than Wellington has had latte.

Whereas once I thought he was a naughty, cute, cuddly, sexy button with a great arse, I am over that and now he's just a pain in the arse sniveley bottom feeding untrustworthy reporter.

Anonymous said...

He has a bit of fat on him now as well.