Friday, October 12, 2007

A Weekend of Birthdays

Last weekend both Pamziewamzie and I turned 21. Pamzie turned 21 on the 6th and I on the 7th.

Whilst I was unable to make the celebrations in Auckland I understand that it was great night, and with the theme of Breast Cancer Awareness pink balloons were everywhere, alot of alcohol was consumed and alot of fun had by all.

I had my party a couple of weekends ago at the Southern Cross Bar in Wellington. It was small gathering of about 30 people with an interesting mix of family, family friend, old flatmates and friends. About midnight my friends and I continued the night in town.

Sad that neither Pamzie or I could make each others birthdays but rest assured that we certainly had a drink for each other.

2 comments:

deleted said...

Apologies to Pam - I meant to attend, but was otherwise engaged.

Hope you had a great birthday.

Little Red Riding Hood said...

You suck :) It was so good, the cops came but the party was wrapping up anyway. BEST night ever, I want to turn 21 more often
xox