Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oh Dear...

If any of these recent quizzes are really correct then I have been in the wrong place it would appear for quite some time, here is one saying I am a Liberal Republican, although it does point I could swing to democrat. I personally would say if I could vote in the states it would be for the Democrats - go Hillary!

You Are a Liberal Republican

When you tell people that you're Republican, they rarely believe you.
That's because you're socially liberal - likely pro-choice and pro-gay rights.
You're also not so afraid of big goverment, as long as it benefits people and not politicians.
You are the most likely of any Republican type to swing over to the Democrat side sometimes.

5 comments:

Diving into the wreck said...

ha ha ha my god arent you very center...i find it funny where i am politically although it is no surprise in terms of what ive been involved in,
my political persusasion- liberal

Rich said...

Pretty narrow range of answers. I wanted to put:

Who should get a tax cut?
Nobody, taxes should go up to confiscatory levels, especially for any surviving members of the bourgeoisie.

Who would you trust the most?
The Communist Party of the Soviet Union

Who do you wish you could vote for?
Vladimir Illyich Lenin

Finally, which party do you most affiliate yourself with?
The Communist Party of the Soviet Union

Just my opinion said...

You mean the Hilary that supported the war in Iraq, or the Hilary that made racist and homophobic remarks when her husband was president or are you talking about somebody else? :)

Nothing wrong with being a liberal Republican, you're just caught up in the whole name thing.

fatfa said...

No I am talking about the same woman you are referring to.

peteremcc said...

I think i'll just repeat my previous comment:

The problem is that ACT does't fit into the US Liberal/Conservative scale. I always come out as a moderate! :D


At least this test at least recognises that its possible to be both socially and economically liberal - but a Liberal Republican could just as easily be a Free-Market democrat... hence moderate.